愛情與成功  

問:
Hi, Bashar! 
你好,巴夏!

巴夏:
And to you good day 
你好!

問:
I'm very excited to be here, talking to you. 
能來到這裡與你聊天,我真的很興奮!

巴夏:
We are excited to speak with you as well. 
能與你聊天,我也很興奮!

What would you like to discuss? 
我們聊聊什麼好呢?

問:
For the last four years, I've been heartbroken over this guy. 
在過去的四年裡,我為一個男人傷透了心

巴夏:
Heartbroken over this guy? 
為情所困?

問:
Over a guy, yes! 
是的,因為一個男人

巴夏:
Yes! 
繼續說

Heartbroken about what? 
為何如此傷心呢?

問:
He doesn't want to be with me, but sometimes he does. 
他不要我了,但又時不時來找我。

巴夏:
Then why would you want to be with him? 
那你為何還想跟他在一起呢?

Why would you want to attract somebody in your life that doesn't wish to be with you? 
你為何要吸引一個不想跟你在一起人,進入你的生活呢?

What are you doing to yourself? 
你為什麼這麼對待你自己?

問:
Every time I stop thinking about him, then he comes in to my life again. 
每次我下定決心、一刀兩斷了,他又出現在我的人生之中!

巴夏:
To test you to see if you're willing to give up your power to something that is what you prefer? 
他來測試你,是否願意把自己的力量,交給一個你不喜歡的人。

And yet you keep swallowing it to be? 
而你又照單全收?

問:
Yes! 
是的!

巴夏:
Why are you doing that to yourself? 
你為什麼這麼對待你自己?

How about being heartbroken over what you're doing to yourself? 
你為何不因為自己“虐待”自己,而傷透心呢?

問:
I think I am. 
我想,我是這樣的。

巴夏:
I know you are. 
我知道你是。

問:
But I just get really emotional about it. 
只是,我會變得很情緒化。

巴夏:
Of course you do, 
你肯定會有情緒

Because you are feeling the result of what you believe to be true about yourself, 
因為你的情緒化,是你對自己的真實看法導致的結果

But you can't wallow in the feeling 
但你不能沉湎於這種情緒中

You have to get in touch with what you believe to be true about yourself
你要找到你對自己的真實看法

to understand what it is you are doing 
才能明白,你到底在做什麼

What it is you keep choosing to do 
以及你為何會不斷如此選擇

問:
OK, I think probably I believe that I'm not lovable, or something like that. 
好吧,我想我可能認為自己不可愛、不值得愛,諸如此類的

But even if I know that,
但即使我知道,這只是我的負面信念系統

I'm not sure how to change that. 
我還是不懂得,如何才能改變這些負面信念

巴夏:
Well, let's examine it more specifically 
好吧! 讓我針對這點,分析一下

You may be aware of the fact that you believe you're not lovable, 
你可能覺察到,你認為自己不值得被愛

But you haven't gotten down to the root of 
但你還沒找到其根本性原因

why that seems logical for you to believe. 
就是你“不值得愛”這個信念,為何符合邏輯?

Why does that seem believable. 
為何會讓你深信不疑

That's another belief system. 
因為這背後還有另外一個信念系統

Why does it seem believable that you're not lovable 
我再問你:“你不值得被愛”,為何會讓你深信不疑?

問:
Because the people I love don't love me. 
因為我愛的人不愛我

巴夏:
The people that you love don't love you. 
你愛的人不愛你

But again, all you're doing is repeating the pattern in that statement 
你所做的,就是在不斷循環你的(思言行)模式

Of attracting reflections of what you already feel to be true about yourself. 
於是你不斷吸引“你對自己真實感受”的反射

Which means you don't love yourself. 
而你對自己的真實感受,就是你不愛你自己

So what else could you possibly attract if that's how you feel about yourself 
如果你不愛你自己,你還能吸引其他什麼東西來嗎?

Other than people who will reflect to you your inability to love yourself 
你只能吸引一些人來,向你展示:你沒能力愛自己

Which is what they're doing 
而他們就是這麼做的

You can't be surprised by that if you don't love yourself. 
你不愛自己,那出現這種情況,也沒什麼好驚訝的

That's what you would get. 
結果肯定是現在這樣


問:
I'm not surprise by it 
我對結果不感到驚訝

I'm just not sure how to change it. 
我只是不知道如何改變這個結果

巴夏:
I'm telling you how, but you're not really paying attention to the idea. 
我正在告訴你該怎麼改變,但你沒有認真聽我說的

問:
OK 
洗耳恭聽

巴夏:
Understand that if you know you don't love yourself. 
如果你知道你不愛自己

I'm asking you another question. 
我問你另一個問題

Why would you buy into that is being true that you don't love yourself 
你為什麼會認為,你不會愛你自己

Or that you can't love yourself
或者說,你無法愛你自己

or you’re not worthy of loving yourself. 
或者說,你不不值得,得到自己的愛

Why would that seem logical to believe in. 
這些信念,為何在你看來理所當然(符合你的邏輯)

問:
Because of the feeling, I guess. 
我猜是因為我的感受

巴夏:
Nope! 
不!

問:
Sometimes I love myself. 
有時候我還是愛自己的

巴夏:
Sometimes like when? 
有時候?什麼時候?

Give me an example 
舉個例子

問:
When I rock climbing 
當我攀岩的時候

and I feel like I get into the gamma states 
我覺得自己進入了伽馬狀態

巴夏:
All right! 
很好!

And in that state, you can feel that you love yourself. 
在那種狀態下,你能感覺到,你愛你自己

問:
Yes!
對的

巴夏:
So let me ask you a very important question. 
好!那我問你一個非常重要的問題

問:
OK!
好!

巴夏:
What's the difference that you're making in your definitions between loving yourself when you rock climb and other circumstances in your life. 
在你看來,攀岩候你愛自己,其他情況下你不愛自己,二者有何區別?

What difference are you making there In the idea of​​ who you are in different situations. 
就是說,不同情況下的你,(自我感覺)有何區別?

問:
I feel powerful and I feel like I can trust myself and 
攀岩時,我覺得自己很強大,我也相信我自己

巴夏:
And why can't you bring that to other circumstances in your life, 
那你為何不能把這種自我認識,帶入生活的其他境況中?

What beliefs do you have that say, 
是什麼信念系統,導致你

I cannot feel this and know this same thing to be true in this situation, 
無法在這種情況下,對自己有著相同的認識與感受(積極)

Even though I feel it in this situation. 
即使這種認識與感受,我在這種情況下已經體驗到

What differences are you defining there to be between the two situation 
你對這兩種情況,有什麼不同的看法?

問:
I feel...Okay, so... 
我感覺

巴夏:
Stop saying you feel, I know you feel 
別跟我說你的感覺,我知道你的感覺

But what are you defining to be true? 
你認為什麼是真的?

問:
I have a definition that
我有個信念,認為:

to be lovable you have to prove yourself materially. 
“一個人要有足夠的物質基礎,才有可能被愛”

巴夏:
What does that mean? 
這話什麼意思?

問:
Make a lot of money 
有錢有閒

巴夏:
Why do you believe that to be true? 
你為何會這麼認為呢?

問:
Because.. 
因為..

巴夏:
Do you believe that to be true? 
你真的認為是這樣子嗎?

問:
No. But the people I love believe it to be true. 
不!但是我愛的人,認為就是這樣的!

巴夏:
So what? 
這又能怎麼樣呢?

You're not them. They're not you. 
你不是他們;他們也不是你

They are not living your life 
你過你的日子,他們過他們的日子

Why do you have to believe as they do? 
你為什麼要相信他們所相信的呢?

問:
It just seems true? 
但是他們說的似乎也沒錯啊?

巴夏:
Why do you have to believe as they do 
你為什麼要想相信他們所相信的

In order to respect yourself 
才叫尊重你自己

In order to love yourself. 
才算愛你自己?

Why do you have to believe as they do 
你為什麼要想相信他們所相信的?

Do you understand that if they are imposing that kind of a belief system on you 
你要知道,如果他們說服(強制)你相信一些他們所相信的

That they may think they love you. 
而且自認為,是因為愛你才這麼做

But it's not love that they're expressing 
那他們這麼做,並不是在表達他們的愛

Its control. 
而是在控制你

Do you understand that by accepting what they are imposing on you as a belief system that that is not love. 
如果你認為,接受一個強加在你身上的、不是出發於愛的信念系統

Therefore, you think that by going along with their beliefs, You are being loved, 
你只要順著這個信念去行事的話,你就會被愛

but you're not. 
不,你不是被愛

You're just being controlled. 
你是被控制住了

That's not love. 
這根本不是愛

So you're under the misguided miss assumption 
你其實是被誤導了,你誤解了愛的真意

that buying into their beliefs means that they’re loving you 
不是認可對方的信念系統,他就會愛你

No they're not 
不,他不會這麼愛上你的

問:
Well...
但是

巴夏:
Well what?
但是什麼?

問:
Well, it's just this one person. 
就這一個人

巴夏:
I don't care how many people it is 
不管有幾個人

問:
It's just one person that I want to love me. 
我只要這個人愛我

巴夏:
Why? Why do you care? 
為什麼?為什麼你這麼看重他?

問:
Because I like how I feel when I'm with him. 
因為我喜歡跟他在一起的感覺

巴夏:
So what you're saying is, 
那你的意思就是說:

Even though there might actually be someone out there who would actually love you even more 
即使外面有個更加愛你的男人

Even more perfectly and really love you. 
真正的愛你的、給你完美的愛情的男人

You're the hold on to someone who doesn't really love you in the way that you prefer to be love. 
你還是會死心塌地愛著一個不愛你的人,對你不好的人?

Just because it's about oh, I don't know 82% of it. 
僅僅是因為你覺得:“哦!我也不懂,但這男的,82分”

That's enough? 
這就夠了嗎?

You're gonna to settle for that 
你就打算這麼定下來了?

And prevent, block the passage of, block the arrival of someone out there 
置其他男人於不顧,阻止其他

Who might actually be able to love you 100% for who you are, 
可能100%愛你,100%接受你的人,進入你生命中?

Is that what you're actually willing to do it yourself? 
你是真的願意這麼對待你自己嗎?

Just because you think you can't attract someone else any better than this. 
僅僅因為你認為:自己無法吸引一個更優秀的人到來?

Is that what you're saying? 
你是這個意思嗎?

Nod your head 
快點頭承認

問:
I don't think I can attract someone better unless I'm better, and I feel 
我認為,我無法吸引一個更好的,除非我自己變好了

巴夏:
Exactly 
完全正確!

And when you allow yourself to recognize 
當你真正明白

That someone who exhibit 82% of the traits that you prefer 
一個有著你“理想伴侶”82%特徵的男人

Isn't the person that you prefer 
並不是你要找的男人

You will then allow him to get out of the way 
那你就會允許他,從你的人生中走出來

And allow the other person to come in. 
同時也給出空間,讓其他人可以進來

You're the one blocking love from your life that could be there 
你才是那個“阻擋真愛到來的人”

Because you're not willing to be strong enough to know
因為你不願意選擇進入“強大自信”狀態(攀岩)

that you deserve better than just some of it. 
於是你就無法知道,你值得擁有完美的愛情,而不是將就的愛情

You understand 
你明白嗎?

Some of it is not what you prefer. 
將就的愛情,不是你要的愛情

Yet your holding on to it 
而你卻又“痴心不改”

Because you don't believe anything else can come in 
因為你不相信,更美好的愛情,在等你讓它進來

And the reason it doesn't come in, 
它沒進來,因為進不來

is because your blocking the way with someone who is only partially what you prefer. 
因為你讓一個“挺喜歡”的人,在那裡佔道(佔著茅坑)

You're the one jamming the lanes. 
是你給你自己添堵了

Let him flow off 
讓他走

Let him flow by 
讓他過

Because whoever does show up,
因為,不論出現什麼樣人

you won't care who it is 
你都不在乎

Because they will feel correct. 
因為你能感覺到,Ta 就是對的人

Let me ask you a question this way, 
我換個方式問你

Have you ever had any other relationships before this one. 
在這個男人之前,你有過親密關係嗎?

問:
Yes, 
有的

巴夏:
Well, how did this one come about, if you didn't let the other ones go 
如果你不讓“前任”走,你怎麼能讓“現任”進?

問:
Okay great. 
說得好!

巴夏:
Thank you. 
謝謝!

Obviously isn't it? 
很明顯的,是吧?

So what's so different about this 
我再換個說法,你看看是不是這樣

All you've done is attract to yourself something to test yourself to see 
你所做的一切,其實是吸引某人來,檢測你

If you're willing to put up with something that is a half measure 
看你能否與一個“將就的情人”合得來(put up with忍受)

As opposed to standing firm in what you know to be true for you that you prefer, 
而不是:堅定自己的立場,清楚地知道自己想要的是什麼的人

And letting your life flow that to you. 
並允許生命之流把他帶給你

You're actually willing to shortchange yourself 
你其實在欺騙自己,而且願意欺騙自己

己的路

Because something more came in 
因為有更美好的東西要進來

What's so difficult about doing it again 
那之前做過的事,再做一次為何會那麼難呢?

If you understand that something else can come in if you don't block it from doing so. 
既然你已經知道,只要你不阻攔,更美好的東西肯定會進來

Just like it did before 
那就像以前那樣去做

問:
I feel I'm getting to too old. 
我覺得我變老了很多

巴夏:
OH! How old are you? 
哦!你多大了?

問:
I'm 30 
30歲了

巴夏:
I beg your pardon? 
幾歲了?

30 
就30?

問:
Yes, but on this planet, that's old. 
是啊,但是在地球上,算“剩女”了

巴夏:
No no.......... 
不...不...不...

Excuses, excuses, excuses 
藉口...藉口...藉口...

That are not real. 
藉口,不是真相

You have a saying on your planet that is very wise. 
你們地球上,有句話說得很有智慧:

Yes? 
你知道不?

Fear, F E A R 
恐懼,Fear

False Evidence Appearing Real 
F虛假  E證據  A顯示為  R真實

Yes 
你明白不?

False evidence appearing real. 
虛假的證據,顯示為真實(直譯)

The fact that your 30 
你說,你已經30歲了

The fact that you're on earth. 
你說,在地球上,這算老的了

The fact that a lot of people say, 
你說,地球人都這麼說

Well, that biological clock is ticking. 
“歲月不饒人”

You'd best married soon 
“你最好盡快結婚”

Or you're going to be a dried up (有誰聽出來了) 
“要不然變成剩女,你就沒人要了”

Is absolute nonsense. 
這些都毫無道理(都是屁話)

Now, yes, we understand is a collective consensus reality. 
是的,我們也理解,這是一個集體共識投射的實相

There are certain things that you've agreed to with the collective consensus 
你也同意了集體意識中的一些設定

That you all abide by
你也遵守部分規則

that are general, very general true for a lot of you 
就是那些大眾的、通用的設定與規則

That doesn't mean that every single aspect of that has to apply to you individually, 
但並不意味著,每一條都要應用到你身上

And if you simply allow yourself to really fully be yourself, 
而且只要你允許自己,做完整的、真實的自己

Then whatever it is actually needs to be in your life 
那麼你生活所需的一切

That is relevant to be in your life 
所有與你人生相關的(人事物)

Will be in your life 
都會出現在你生命中

Because it cannot be not in your life 
因為它們無法不到來

When we talk about again excitement being complete kit that's what we mean 
這就是我們說的“興奮是(讓人生)完整的工具”的意思

Everything is relevant will happen. 
一切相關的,都會顯化(發生)

There is only one exception to this. 
如果有例外,那隻可能是這種情況:

You've made all your agreements 
所有的你們達成的協定

You've made all your appointments 
所有的你們設好的約定

If you don't worry about them. 
只要你不擔心它們

You'll keep them 
它們就不會“毀約”(直譯:你就會保持它們)

The things that need to happen will happen in perfect timing by the agreement You already made 
所有該發生的,都會按照你設定的,在完美時刻發生

In this life and before this life about this life. 
這些設定,包括你投胎前的,以及人生過程中的

The only way to miss your agreements is to spend your time and energy 
唯一“毀約”的做法,就是花時間、心思、能量

Worrying you will miss the agreements 
在那裡擔心你會“毀約”(原意:錯過約定)

That how you miss the timing 
你也是這麼錯過時機的

By spending time and energy worrying you'll miss your timing 
就是花時間、心思、能量,擔心你會錯過時機

That's the only way to miss your time 
這是錯過你時機的唯一做法

If you don't worry about missing your timing. 
如果你不擔心你會錯過時機

You cannot miss your timing 
你就不可能錯過

問:
OK! I understand that. 
好的,我明白了!

巴夏:
Maybe you do, and maybe you don't, we'll see. 
你也許明白了,也許還沒明白,我們邊走邊看

問:
I heard you say that before. 
你聽以前說過了

Question: 
問個問題:

Aren't there multiple infinite reality, 
不是存在無限多個多重實相?

So the agree and appointment in whatever 
那關於協定與約定

Aren't they different across all the different realities? 
是不是不同的實相,有著不同的協定與約定?

巴夏:
Some are very slightly different and some are massively different, 
有些是稍微不同,有些則是極其不同

But you still get to choose which one you prefer. 
但仍取決於,你選擇哪一個是你所喜好的

That's how you fit into the niche and the path that is you by being your full self, 
這就是你,如何通過做完整的自己,把自己擺放到人生的康莊大道上

And knowing that whatever has to unfold that is relevant for you 
並且很清楚地知道:無論發生什麼事,肯定與你有關

As a unique consciousness and a unique perspective 
都是你,這個獨一無二的意識,獨一無二的視角

Will be exactly what you need 
經歷這段人生所需要的

to get a reflection of the fulfillment that you create in your state of being 
從而能使得你內在的圓滿的狀態,在外在投射出“圓滿之境”

問:
So the other version of me, they're not really me, right? 
所以另一個版本的我,他們其實不是我,是嗎?

NO! They're not. 
對!他們不是你

巴夏:
They are other people entirely. 
他們完全是另一個人

問:
OK! I wonder about that. 
好棒!這個問題,我之前稀里糊塗了很久

巴夏:
Does that answer that question? 
現在不糊塗了吧,^_^

問:
I've been working... 
對於我的工作

I feel very bad because I work for my father 
我感覺很不好,因為我是為我父親工作的

And I feel like, you know, I didn't get like a independent job. 
我並沒有找到一份獨立的工作

巴夏:
So what? 
那又能怎麼樣呢?

問:
He's been supporting me to create a website, a social media 
他一直資助我,幫我創建一個社交媒體網站

巴夏:
Yes? Does that excites you? 
好的!這讓你興奮不?

問:
It does really excite me, 
這的確令我興奮

But there's something about it that is just been driving me crazy. 
但這份工作的一些事情,把我搞得焦頭爛額(快瘋了)

巴夏:
Oh!Such as? 
哦!比如說?

How exciting. 
(看你焦頭爛額的樣子)真讓我興奮!

What drives you crazy? 
什麼事情把你搞得快瘋了?

問:
Fear fear 
恐懼

巴夏:
Fear about what? 
恐懼什麼呢?

問:
I just feel guilty about succeeding 
對於“成功”,我感到愧疚

巴夏:
Fear about what? 
恐懼什麼呢?

You feel guilty about what? 
你對什麼感到愧疚呢?

問:
About the possibility of succeeding 
對於成功的可能性,感到恐懼與愧疚

巴夏:
What is success 
什麼是成功?

Being yourself. 
做你自己,才是成功!

If at first you don't succeed, 
如果一開始你沒有成功

Redefine success 
那就重新給“成功”下定義吧!

To be that definition that works for you. 
適合你的定義,才是對你的成功的定義

No one else will have the same definition of success. 
每個人對於成功的定義,都是不一樣的

問:
I guess I'm scare of failing, it's one or the other. 
我想,我是害怕失敗!畢竟,成王敗寇嘛!

巴夏:
What is failure 
什麼是失敗

Not being yourself 
你不是你自己

That's it. 
這就是失敗

問:
Do you really have to be yourself a hundred percent of the time before you're successful at being yourself ? 
我是不是每時每刻都要做我自己,我才是真正的做自己?

巴夏:
No! No you do not. 
不!你不需要!

But here is the paradoxical irony
這話你聽起來會覺得,自相矛盾

When you're okay with not being your true self a hundred percent of the time 
但如果你對於自己,不是每時每刻都是“做自己”感到OK

You are being your true self a hundred percent of the time 
那你就是每時每刻都在“做自己”

Because you know you're going through a process 
因為你知道你是在經歷這個過程

And it's okay to go through the process 
這個經歷的過程,你覺得OK(與神對話:過程的完美)

And it's okay to know you're not always at your best 
你也知道,自己並沒有時刻都做到“最好的自己”

And that's okay. 
而這,你也覺得OK

It's when you start keeping judgment and guilt upon yourself 
當你不斷給自己差評,不斷感到愧疚

轉身,向失敗走去了

It's not because you're not always doing exactly the thing you would like to do, 
成功,不是取決於你是不是每時每刻,都在做你喜歡的事

It's because of your attitude toward that experience 
而是你對於每個體驗、每個經歷的態度

That determines whether you're successful or not. 
決定了你是否成功

So if you're all right with sometimes going. 
所以,如果有時候一些事情搞砸了,你覺得:

Oh well, you know, I took a left turn here, it's not what I intended, 
“哦!我剛才走偏了,這不是我想要的”

But all right, I learn something from it. 
“但沒事,我學到功課了”

I'm not always one hundred percent of my best, 
“我沒有100%做到最好的自己”

But that's okay 
“但是,OK!”

Because I know that it is my intention to be, 
“因為我知道,不是我自己,也是我的目的之一”

And therefore by acknowledging that it's okay to have gone down that path 
於是,你認可了自己走下坡的這段經歷

Even if it wasn't what I preferred. 
“這段下坡路,雖非我所願”

I know that, overall, I'm okay 
“但我知道,總的來說,我很OK”

And I have a self-correcting self guiding system 
“我內在的 自我糾錯、自我引導系統”

That will always course correct and bring me back to where I prefer to be. 
“永遠都會把我引導回我所喜好的路上”

That is success, 
這才是成功

Not because you achieve a goal, 
成功,不是你達到了某個目標

Not because something comes to fruition in the way you thought it would 
不是你實現了某個你想要的成果

Success is being okay with yourself at every moment, 
成功,是你每時每刻都覺得自己很OK!

Even when you're not okay with yourself 
即使你不覺得自己OK

That's okay. 
你也知道自己很OK!

If you keep judgment and guilt upon yourself 
但如果你不斷自我評判、自責

That's what stops you from being a success, 
那你是把自己擋在成功大門之外

Because many many people in your reality who you would look at it go: 
就像你們見到某些人,忍不住驚嘆:

Oh, that's a very, very successful person 
“哇!這人這麼成功,真是太牛逼了!”

That's their secret 
他們成功的秘訣就在於:

Is they don't give up, 
他們不放棄

They don't get down on themselves 
他們不消沉

For suddenly maybe being out of alignment with who they prefer to be. 
即使有時與“理想的自己”偏離了

They learn from it. 
他們從中學習

They get back into alignment and say 
重新調整自己,對自己說:

Okay. 
“太棒了!”

Lesson learned.
“又學到了一課!”

 Let's move on 
“繼續前進”

That's success, 
這才是真正的成功!

Because the process of your entire life. 
因為,你們人生的整個過程

The process is the point. 
這個過程,才是你人生的目的

The journey is the destination 
你的人生旅途,就是你的目的地!

You're not trying to get anywhere 
你不是想去某個地方

All you're doing is attempting to be more of yourself to the best of your ability 
你做的一切,都為了發揮自己最大能力,成為更宏偉的自己

And if you're doing your best, that's all you need to do, 
如果你已經盡力了,那說明你已經做了你該做的了

And that's a success 
那你就是成功的

Does this help you 
這對你有幫助嗎?

Do you feel a little bit more relaxed about yourself. 
你是不是覺得,自己稍微放輕鬆了點?

問:
I do, I do 
沒錯!是的!

巴夏:
Then that is the measure of success 
這就是衡量成功與否的標準

問:
Thank you, Bashar! 
謝謝你,巴夏!

巴夏:
You are welcome 
不客氣

翻譯不易,有償閱讀,隨心支持!
譯者微信號:364335790

 

~~~~~~~~~~我是分隔線~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

網友:想問一哥,文章中有段他不要我了,又時不時來找我。如果我今天接受他的來找我,難道不算臣服宇宙的說法嗎?接受他回來—(希望問題不要太蠢,因為我有點不是很明白所謂臣服的定義

 

我:這是很好的問題

 

我想,「臣服於宇宙的生命之流」跟「讓命運擺布」中間的差別是,前者是「容許同步性出現」,後者則是「重複妥協於自己過去創造的實相」。

當然,我不是說對方來找我們,我們就非得把他趕走不可。

但是我們本身的回應方式和面對問題的態度會決定這件事如何影響我們。

所謂的臣服,不表示如果有人要欺負、欺騙、糾纏我們,我們都要完全沒有任何主見的順從、接受對方。
正好相反的是,如果不喜歡的事情不斷的重複發生在自己身上(比如對方一直來找你),而自己又總是選擇以一樣的回應方式,這表示自己有「重複妥協於自己過去創造的實相」的表現模式。
這不是臣服,而是向命運低頭。(命運乃自身狀態顯化的結果)

所謂的臣服,指的是不把同步性擋在門外。
當你隨時都處在自己偏好的狀態,而事情沒有按照你預期中的發生,那也無所謂;這是一種臣服。
但如果是時常處在受害者情節,覺得一樣的問題就是不斷地來找自己,而自己也無能為力;這是屈服。

這樣解釋你明白了嗎? ^^

 

網友:恩恩,應該是說我曾經看過一本書叫<臣服實驗>,作者選擇到森林中靜心,後來因為在學校老師的推薦下開始擔任某大學講師(但他當時內心是抗拒的因為他只想要在森林中靜心,只是他曾經答應自己要臣服宇宙所來的事務,所有接受後來發生了一連串不思議旅程)我的疑惑是他不也是抗拒,但選擇接受,但為何分手的是向命運低頭,而作者確是豐盛的旅程?

 

我:一哥沒有看過這本書,所以無法做出相關評論。

不過聽你的說法,似乎寫這本書的作者平常就會靜心。
靜心能夠跟高我校準,這在自我狀態的提升上有很大的幫助。
可以確定的是,一個人只會顯化出能跟他狀態共振的實相。
不管是分手還是擔任職務,你遇到的狀況為何並不是顯化的重點;重點在於你的狀態為何,你面對問題的心態、情緒為何。

「雖然我不喜歡這樣的結果,但我願意臣服宇宙之流,來看看宇宙為我安排了甚麼驚喜。」
「我不喜歡這樣的結果,但我也沒辦法,討厭的人事物就是不斷的出現。」

一樣是遇到"困難",但是這兩種想法在狀態上會顯化出截然不同的結果。
前者接受同步性的到來,後者則會顯化出更多的無力感。

所以在上面這個例子中,我們可以說前者是臣服的,後者則是屈服。

 

我們下一篇網誌再見!

 

 

 

文章標籤
創作者介紹

破繭而出/豐盛一哥

豐盛一哥 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()